http://www.sfmkd.com
March 29, 2024, 08:09:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Members Login Register DIRECTORY FACEBOOK TWITTER  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: F.A.Q. (Updated 17th March 2010)  (Read 4180 times)
Admin
Administrator
Warrior

« on: March 17, 2010, 12:21:09 AM »

What is SFMKD?

The Sci-fi Model Kit Directory (or SFMKD for short) is a searchable on-line encyclopaedia of mainstream and garage kit model kits. Each kit has basic statistics such as pricing, whether or not it’s out of production and numerous pictures. In-Box Previews and Build Reviews are also provided by established collectors within the community and given and over-all 1-5 star rating.  

Our aim is to provide the most comprehensive list of sci-fi model kits available on the Internet and we encourage fans to submit their own views on the kits they collect by either providing their own views and rating. All ratings will count towards the total score for the kit.

How can I contact the owner?

Please PM Lonewolf or e-mail him directly at contact (at) sfmkd.com.

Is there any way I can get involved with the site?

Most definitely! There are several ways that you can support us. As mentioned earlier you can provide comments and rate any kit on the site. Alternatively, if a kit does not yet have an in-box or build review you can send us your own review along with any pictures that you feel will help showcase the kit.

I can’t find what I’m looking for on the site.

The first thing we would recommend is doing an advanced search (located at the top right corner on the main site). This will allow you to search the database and news for anything pertaining to that product. You can narrow down your search by including by entering the name of the manufacturer in addition to the name of the kit.

If you still can’t find it we probably don’t have it listed on our database. Please contact us if this is the case with any information you have about the kit and we will try and add it as soon as possible.

You're missing a category / scale / product. The information you have listed is wrong.

Again please contact us if you feel that anything is missing or to correct any errors or bugs. We really appreciate all the help you give us!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 11:14:16 PM by Lohengrin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: